Safety Management System (SMS) Refresher Course
Are you working as Safety Manager or Inspector and do you need to refresh your training? On this 2 day course, we look at the different concepts within safety, inspired by contemporary Safety Science. We will discuss what safety means, and look into whether the current form of conducting safety does indeed enhance safety. Through different examples of scenarios and exercises we discuss behaviours, cultures (hereunder also Just Culture), dilemmas for frontline personnel, and how both organisational and regulatory constraints play a role in the work of safety.
During the two day Refresher Course we go through topics such as:
- Is safety more than the Swiss Cheese Model?
- What is the role of the Safety Manager?
- Social Context in auditing and assessing
- How is SMS managed across the system?
- Safety culture and Just Culture
- Safety-I and Safety-II
- Drift and Normalization of Deviance
The course includes:
- 2 days classroom training
- Hand outs
- Course completion Certificate
- Refreshments and lunch
Price: 1050€ incl. vat
Our next courses:
- April 7th & 8th 2022
A.P. Møllers Allé 43B
This course can also be provided via Zoom with a minimum of 3 participants, please contact email@example.com for more information.